Monday, March 24, 2014

Photoshop Experiments

Although I haven't had a lot of opportunities to take new pictures recently, I have been spending a lot of time experimenting with different photoshop programs.  I hope that I will be able to use these programs in order to improve or manipulate my photographs, as I have been trying to do. I have also been spending time developing and preparing a few of my photos for ArtFest, which is when my school will be displaying student artwork to be judged and sold.  Many of the photos that I will display in ArtFest are pictures that I have taken specifically for this project, so I am glad that this project has given me the opportunity to take different kinds of pictures outside of my photography class.  Below I will include a few of the photos that I have been experimenting with on photoshop - some of them simply have a change of filter or a colour boost.

 A woman shopping at Eastern Market - (colour boost filter, etc.)
 Stuffed animal at the Heidelberg Project - (colour boost filter, etc.)
 Clock hanging outside at the Heidelberg Project - (geometric effect, blackened colour, etc.)
 My younger sister - (pixelated effect, colour effect, black and white, etc.)
A portrait of my younger sister 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your pictures, as they reflect normal people that you can usually see walking down the street and the effects you had put in the images to enhance the beauty of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are very impressive. You do a really nice job with editing them, not making them look artificial.

    ReplyDelete